- PreciseMail Anti-Spam
- What's New
What's New in PreciseMail
- PreciseMail for Linux is now a native 64-bit product. 32-bit systems are no longer supported, and the 32-bit support libraries are no longer required to run PMAS on 64-bit systems.
- A new filtering plugin is provided to allow automatic firewall filtering of systems failing SMTP authentication checks.
- The PMAS Advanced Infrastructure cluster support has been augmented with additional features. PMAS AI nodes running PMAS V3.2-7 or V3.3 can interoperate.
- The OpenSSL libraries used by PMAS have been upgraded to the current releases.
- Numerous minor enhancements and bug fixes have been applied.